How do I edit deal details?
When adding deals to a pipeline, the only required information is the deal name and stage you’d like to add them to. Additional information you can include is: close by date, account manager, value, and currency. As you keep working with your deals, you learn more about them, and establish and maintain communication with them. Because of this, you may want to add or edit existing information, as well as Events and comments by going to Deal details.
Editing deals in stage view
- Locate the deal whose information you’d like to edit. Hover the mouse pointer over the Actions menu on the card and select Edit.
- Edit the label. You can also enter or edit the close by date, account manager, value, and currency. Your changes are saved automatically once you click anywhere else on the page.
- Click Add event to set up reminders about an email, call, or meeting. You can also set up a custom event. Add any additional note details, then select the time and click Save. You can add up to 6 events.
Events form an agenda for a deal. You can preview the agenda for each day in the Calendar view. Go to CRM >> Calendar to preview all your deal-related events.
- Add extra comments in the field provided.
You can review custom fields assigned to each deal. However, you can’t add new custom fields.
Click Deal history to see all the changes—like adding to a pipeline, adding or moving to a stage, and adding or deleting a note.
Editing deals in list view
- Locate the deal whose information you’d like to edit. Hover the mouse pointer over the Actions menu and select Edit.
Follow steps 2-4 explained in the Editing deals in stage view section.